I will translate in english from Italian the hardest post I ever wrote., and I do so for my pleasure only giving my death that pleasure my life ever felt.
"the years run.. the seasons fly. . abysses of solitude that hovers between space of dimensions"
When I still interacted on Facebook (which I hated as much then as I do now), no one, despite praising my poetry, asked for an explanation of that very poetic passage, mistakenly thinking that I wrote poetic passages made up in the air just to make them rhyme... and perhaps I would have thought the same thing, finding myself in the same mental position as them.
I believe the time has come to explain those poetic passages only because what I experienced in the space of dimensions
is confirmed in the Holy Quran.
My life is rapidly flowing towards its final destination, and I don't think it's right to keep these experiences to myself alone, even if it's extremely difficult for me to open up, so I will try to stifle that shyness in recounting the extraordinary events that have characterized my extraordinary life of abysmal solitude.
I was born in the last century on November 6th in the city of Como (Italy) but I spent my childhood in Milan in a boarding school run by nuns (the Giulio Salvadori Institute) and that's where it all began... when I entered I was 4 years old and I left when 9, but it's from there that my loneliness took an extraordinary turn.
I will focus on going back in time although I would like to be able to forget at least 3/4 of my past life.
(to be continued InshAllah)
